Can "Radio Frequency" Assisted Liposuctioned Fat (I.e. BodyTite (Tm)) Be Used for Fat Transfer to the Butt?

I see a doctor in my area uses "BodyTite (tm)" radio frequency assisted liposuction and uses the fat harvested to inject into the buttocks. This does not seem to be an appropriate method to me as the fat harvested would be compromised by these radio waves (melting the fat cells). Am I correct? Or, is this an okay method for harvesting fat for transplantation (injection) to the buttocks? Thank you in advance for your responses.

Lipo

+1

The best way to harvest fat for fat transfer is with gentle tchniques and using a low pressure type of system

Liposuction Technique and Suitability for Fat Transfer

+1

I would agree that the method of harvest is important, and you should probably avoid any of the methods that could potentially destroy fat cells through heat or energy transmission.

Energy-Based Liposuction Methods Decreases Fat Cell Viability

+1

Any energy-based method of liposuction extraction will decrease both the number of intact fat cells as well as their potential viability for fat transfer. When doing fat harvest for subsequent injection, 'gentle' handling of the fat is needed and includes such methods as low pressure vacuum extraction and low g force centrifugation/separation methods.

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com

Radiofrequency and Laser can destroy fat cells

+1

I think that radiofrequency and laser can destroy the fragile fat cells and make them unsuitable for fat transfer and brazilian butt lifts. The fat cells are very very fragile and even "regular" liposuction can destroy them. I use a harvest method that utilizes very special cannulae and also very low suction. This seems to give me a very good fat survival rate.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/