Radio Frequency After Liposuction for Skin Tightening?

Hello, I lost 100 lbs and ended up with sagging skin. I underwent liposuction procedures on arms and inner thighs but I still have sagging skin. All I know is that skin sag after weight loss basically because of accumUlated fats under skin which have are hard to get rid of. Now that I had liposuction to get rid of the accumulated fats, would it be easy to get rid of sagging skin, even partially, by undergoing Radio Frequency sessions and exercise? If yes, how many sessions may I need? Thanks

Does Skin Tightening After Weight Loss Work - NO!

+2

After someone loses 100 lbs., their clothing becomes very loose.  Putting the clothing into the dryer after washing, is unlikely to produce enough shrinkage of the clothing to achieve a proper fit.  If you absolutely had to keep that clothing, you would take it to a tailor for alteration.  The skin is like a suit of clothing that you have to keep.  It must be "altered" to achieve a proper fit after losing 100 lbs.  There is no way to "shrink wrap the skin with radio-frequency" to improve the fit of the skin after massive weight loss.  Anyone who suggest otherwise is probably not experienced in the field of body contouring after weight loss.  Consult with a plastic surgeon who is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery who is also a member of The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to get the best information about your situation.

+1

If there is a great deal of skin laxity, noninvasive skin tightening procedures would not really be indicated.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of body contouring and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA