6 Weeks After Radiesse, it's Effects Are Gone?

Six weeks ago i had radiesse two syringes,i am 46 by the way.Any ways i wanted ny nose to mouth done,and the nurse injected around my cheeks,although i still had nose to mouth lines but my cheeks looked good,i would look at my face everyday and actually loved my cheeks,but now six weeks later its gone yes it is.What happened?i am due to go back to her for a follow up what do i say?Of course she will say yes there is a difference,but i know its my face and yes its gone, two syringes were enough

Weeks After Radiesse, it's Effects Are Gone?

+1

After fillers, its very common to have swelling/inflammation on the area for the first 2-3 weeks. Once healed, you are able to see your final result. In my opinion you were probably under-dosed and would benefit from another syringe to see full correction.

Radiesse gone after 6 weeks

+1

Radiesse is composed of two things: about 30% is calcium hydroxylapetite and 70% is a carrier gel.  Over time, the carrier gel gets absorbed and your body's own collagen takes its place.  The gel could get absorbed as quickly as 6 weeks.

Lawrence A. Osman, MD
Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon