Radiesse to chin - warm and red skin 3 months post. Advice please? (photo)

I had Radiesse injected into my chin with emervel having been injected a few weeks earlier, however I had asymmetry. The nurse put too much radiesse in and now, 3-4 months on, my chin is still warm and red, however doesn't hurt. Will this go away in time?

Redness after Radiesse

+1
Dear starlight10,

• You should see your injector for a check up
  • Redness, swelling and warmth are signs of an infection
  • You can dissolve some of the emervel if your chin is too big

Nima Shemirani

Warm and red 3 months after Radiesse - Need to see your Doctor, might be infected.

+1
After 3 months, the Radiesse should not cause any swelling, redness, or warmth.  It sounds like there is an infection brewing and I would go back to see your Doctor.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Steven F. Weiner, MD