Does Radiesse Work on Thick Facial Skin?

I am 67 years old and had one Radiesse injection 6 months ago below my mouth around my chin. The lines seemed filled in at the time but now the Radiesse is gone. At that time, my doctor told me I have a very thick skin and apparently, he had difficulty injecting because I had a number of deep bruises. Before this, I never had any injections. Do you have any suggestions?

Radiesse for thick skin

+1

It is not uncommon at all for the lines to look great and then slowly return after 6 months, especially with thick skin. A repeat injection should provide further improvement and should last longer this time around. Radiesse is in my opinion the best filler for thick skin when placed in the folds around the mouth.

Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon