Radiesse on the Tip of my Nose Left A Ball-Like Bump. Is This Normal? (photo)

Hello, I had radiesse injected to correct my nose Asian (flat tip and a slightly drooping) and the filling. The result is great but my point 5h after became like a ball, is this normal?

Bump after Radiesse

Radiesse is a great filler for nose reshaping. it takes time to settle and to look normal. u might have developed a small bruise from the injection which would explain the late onset of the bump.

Radiesse Leaving a Ball on the Tip of Your Nose

It is very difficult to see the ball you are describing on your photos.  If the ball is due to swelling and or bruising, it should disappear in a few days.  If it is from the Radiesse, it will go away with time.  Please return to your injector to be evaluated if this problem persists.  A cortisone injection to the area may also help.  

Sheri G. Feldman, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist