Radiesse on the Tip of my Nose Left A Ball-Like Bump. Is This Normal? (photo)

Hello, I had radiesse injected to correct my nose Asian (flat tip and a slightly drooping) and the filling. The result is great but my point 5h after became like a ball, is this normal?

Bump after Radiesse

+1

Radiesse is a great filler for nose reshaping. it takes time to settle and to look normal. u might have developed a small bruise from the injection which would explain the late onset of the bump.

Radiesse Leaving a Ball on the Tip of Your Nose

+1

It is very difficult to see the ball you are describing on your photos.  If the ball is due to swelling and or bruising, it should disappear in a few days.  If it is from the Radiesse, it will go away with time.  Please return to your injector to be evaluated if this problem persists.  A cortisone injection to the area may also help.  

Beverly Hills Dermatologist