2 Years Post Radiesse Under Eyes and Have a Red Bump. Is This Permanent?

My doctors injected me with radiesse under my eyes 2 years ago. I still have a red bump under one eye and a lot of little white bumps under both eyes. Will this ever go away?

2 years after Radiesse there is a red bump

+1

Red bumps under the eyes can be due to a lot of different reasons and certainly may be unrelated to the Radiesse injection you received 2 years earlier.  I might favor you seeing an ophthalmologist for this over a dermatologist for evaluation of this condition.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Bumps under eyes from Radiesse

+1

At this point in time, I would think these are unrelated to the Radiesse as the filler is long gone. I agree with Dr. Schwartz that most likely you have milia, which many people have around their eye areas from irritation, scrubbing, and general life. The red bump could be a number of things, so it's best to visit your dermatologist.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Bumps under eyes from Radiesse

+1

Most commonly little white bumps under the eyes are called milia which are very small cysts and are not caused by Radiesse injections (or any other injections for that matter). Similarly, a red bump can have many causes and therefore multiple treatments. You should have these bumps evaluated and treated by a dermatologist.

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon