Radiesse Non Surgical Nose Job - How Can I Reverse it?

I don't like my new nose at all. Did not know this was non reversible like Restylane or I wouldn't have had it done. Is there anything I can do to make it dissolve more quickly or get surgery to get rid of it? How long can I expect it to last?

Radiesse not reversible

+2

Unfortunately, there is no agent that can dissolve Radiesse like there is for Restylane and Juvederm.  I find Radiesse usually lasts about a year in the nose, but some of it will go away sooner (in a few months).  This results when the carrier vehicle gets resorbed.  If you only recently got the treatment, you may also be seeing some swelling which will disappear soon.

Woodland Hills Dermatologic Surgeon