How Much Radiesse for a 'Non-Surgical Nose Job'? (Photo)

I asked this question a few days ago and many said that it would be easier to make an approximation if I uploaded a photo. So, I've made my profile picture a picture of my nose...It's badly lit, but I think it shows the shape of my nose. I have a hump that is emphasised by where the top of my nose slopes inwards. I will of course consult a doctor and make sure the procedure is perfomed by a professional. I'd just like to get a rough idea first so I can approximate costs :) Would 0.8cc be good?

Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

I prefer to use Radiesse for non-surgical rhinoplasty augmentation. .8cc is usually enough, but not at one session. Costs will vary depending on the surgeon selected and your location.

Radiesse is the Best!

+1

I have a great experience using fillers in the nose and I have had the best  and longest lasting results with Radiesse.  O.8cc is usually enough.  Cost will vary.  I charge $350.

Blane T. Shatkin, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Non surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

.8cc should be plenty for most non-surgical nose jobs.  This may require a few sessions.  I would advise seeing a few board certified plastic surgeons in person to evaluate this.  Most will offer free consultations.

Good luck

Jason R. Hess, MD

None surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

None surgical nasal correction or enchancement can readily be performed in the officee with Radiesse. A 0.8 cc sysringe will suffice. First session uses about 0.3 cc and residual from that syringe can be used a month later if additional correction is desirable. By placing it in proximity or cartlidge and or bony pyramid a long lasting effect can be achieved. In the nose the benefit appears to be longer lasting than comparable use in soft tissues. Most likely the result of less movement and fascia has less blood supply to dissipate the material.

Julian Henley, MD
Greeley Facial Plastic Surgeon

We usually use .3cc

+1

We usually start with .3cc of radiesse to nose for a non-surgical rhinoplasty. It is tough to get in more than that on a first treatment.

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon