Radiesse Still in One Side of Nose After Two Years and Rhinoplasty. Will It Ever Go Away?

Radiesse injected May '09 to correct small hump to bride of nose after septoplasty. Overfilling lead to protruding area to top of nose. Went to respected plastic surgeon, had steroids injected June-July '09. Feb '11 same surgeon performed rhinoplasty to correct hump (which I felt was larger than previous to Radiesse). At 3 month check, injected steroids as nose had obvious compressible nodule to right bridge. Is this ugly nodule permanent? I recently moved to the NJ and need a new MD to help me!

Radiesse after rhinoplasty

+1
Radiesse should be gone by 18 months. Whatever you are feeling is not Radiesse. You should talk to your surgeon about what it could be and a plan to improve it. If you are uncomfortable with your surgeon find another experienced surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse in nose remains after 2 years with Rhinoplasty

+1

I have performed Rhinoplasty for over 20 years and use a large amount of radiesse as a filler...something doesn't sound right to me.  IMHO, the lump, in the nose is unlikely to be Radiesse at 2 years out.  It's more likely a cartilage onlay graft, piece of retained bone and or cartilage.  You should have a few consults with experienced Rhinoplasty surgeons for evaluation and recommendations.  Photos would help in the evaluation here.