Is Radiesse Safe for Older Woman Using Arimidex?

Radiesse and Arimidex

+1

Arimidex (anastrozle) is for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer.  It helps fight breast cancer by lowering the amount of hormone estrogen in the body.  According to the manufacturer the use of Radiesse is not a contraindication.  So enjoy the results of Radiesse.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse should be safe for use in patients with Arimidex

+1

Radiesse should generally be safe in patients being treated with Arimidex. I am not aware of any contraidincations to using this substance  in patients undergoing Arimidex therapy but depending where you want it injected, I would discuss it with your physician