Does Anyone Know How Can I Get Radiesse Removed?

+1

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to remove Radiesse, I'm very sorry but the best option for you is to wait it out till it dissolves on its own

Best wishes 

Removing Radiesse

+1

Unfortunately if you do not like your Radiesse, there is not much to be done. I hope that your physician warned you of this possibility in advance. While other fillers can be dissolved using an enzyme, Radiesse cannot. 

Removing Radiesse

+1

Radiesse injections are not reversible. Because filler injections are an art as much as a science, it is especially important to remember that the experience and technique of the physician injecting Radiesse is the most critical part to your achieving a beautiful, natural result.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/radiesse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse Removal

+1

There is no easy way to remove radiesse. Unlike hyaluronic acid filler, it can not be dissolved easily. In extreme cases, you can cut the radiesse out but this should be done only if it is medically necessary not for appearance reasons. The difficulty to remove is another reason that it is important to consult and have the treatments performed by experienced and expert physician injectors.

Radiesse Removal

+1

I'm sorry but there really isn't a way to have Radiesse removed. Because it's not a hyaluronic acid filler like Restylane or Juvederm, there's no product that can be injected to dissolve it. In very extreme cases of repair where people have come to me with significant facial problems from poor or incorrect Radiesse injections, I have had to cut it out. But I would not recommend that unless the Radiesse is harming you or your blood flow in some way. If you just don't like how it looks, it will go away over time. I do not recommend Radiesse to patients who haven't had fillers before and are extremely comfortable with how fillers work, because there is no counter product for Radiesse and no real way other than time or cutting to remove it.

How to Get Radiesse Removed

+1

The long and the short answer to your question is that there is no way to remove Radiesse once it has been injected.  You didn't mention why you want it removed or how long ago you had it injected.  If you had it recently and hare having some swelling/bruising ,the good news is that this should resolve in a few days to a week.  If you had it a while ago, the good news is that it will go away over time.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist