Removing Radiesse from Chin?

I had Radiesse two days ago and still have swelling in the chin area that really I feel does not look natural the nasal folds look great but I am upset about the chin area. Can this be removed if the swelling does not go away?

HELP! I have used ice packs a lot but still look too full. I had a great plastic surgeon but have not contacted him yet. He used 1 1/2. Thanks for your advice!

Radiesse in chin

+1

Significant swelling can still be present 2 days after Radiesse injections. You'll have a better idea of the final result 2 weeks after the procedure and an even better idea 1 month after your procedure. I would contact your plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns. Not only would your plastic surgeon like to know, but he or she would be the most qualified to address this issue with the knowledge of exactly where the material was placed.

San Diego Dermatologist

Radiesse

+1

I know what you are going through. I would wait a bit longer before judging this. Never judge Radiesse before 7 days. Furthermore, only 1/3 will remain. If at the end of one month, you feel its too much, then consider using an incision line under the chin to gain access to some of the product.

Chicago Dermatologist