Radiesse for Patient with Multiple Sclerosis?

Can a person with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) get Radiesse?

Radiesse for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis

+1

There is no specific scientific literature on this scenario.Discuss options with your neurologist.  I have injected clients in the past with proper informed consent.

"Dr.D"

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/details/med+spa-20/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse and MS

+1

Although it is always better to get "clearance" from your neurologist, I have yet to have anyone not cleared for Radiesse. But only your neurologist knows the severity and stage of your MS and can help the plastic surgeon properly address your concerns. I always involve treating physicians of any field when patients have other systemic or chronic illnesses, and that includes psychiatric problems.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Multiple sclerosis and fillers

+1

Dear Lashun

There is no scientific literature that will address this question directly. i have used other fillers for patients with MS such as Restylane and Artecoll. Radiesse has a very safe profile in terms of reactions.

Your neurologist would have to give you the 'ok' before you proceed.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Ask your neurologist.

+1

Hi!

This question has come up several times in our practice in New York, and we don't do fillers on patients with MS.  But your neurologist may feel that it is OK.