What Does Radiesse Look Like?

I want to make sure I'm not getting ripped off.  Can someone tell me what the packaging for  Radiesse looks like?

Radiesse packaging

+1

Radiesse is packaged in a white and blue box.  It is manufactured in the United States by Mertz Aesthetics and will have the company's name on the box.

Tips to make sure you are getting what you pay for

+1

Radiesse looks like the old school traditional white toothpaste. The hyaluronic acids are clear gels but radiesse looks different. Radiesse comes in a white box.

Jason B. Diamond, MD

Radiesse filler

+1

Radiesse (calcium hydroxylapatite) comes in a package that is white and blue. In other countries it comes in burgundy packaging. Inside the package, there is an aluminium foil wrapper with the syringe inside. The syringes come in 3 different sizes: 1.5, 0.8 & 0.3 ml. The material inside the syringe is milky white as opposed to the transparent hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane.

Khaled El-Hoshy, MD
Detroit Dermatologic Surgeon

Identifing Real Radiesse

+1

Radiasse comes in a sealed white box. Open the box and the syginges are in a sealed silver metal foil pouch. On the pouch there are 3 white, (identical), stickers. These are used for documentation. We peel one off and put it into the patients chart. It has information like the lot number, expiration date, etc.

The syringe caa come in various sizes now, 0.8, 1.3 and 1.8 cc. The compound itself is white and looks like thick toothpaste.

Like anything else, make sure you go to a reputable, experienced doctor. It is OK to ask to see the packaging. Also, if the offer, (cost), is too go to be true, watch out...

It is an elective procedure. You have the right, and are empowered to get up and walk out of the office. Hopefully it need not come to that, but be sure to do your homework first...

Jeffrey Roth, MD

Radiesse injections

+1

Radiesse usually comes in a metal foil packet. The syringe is filled with the Radiesse to about 1.3 mls and almost looks like toothpaste.  I hope his helps.