Increase Nose Height Using Radiesse?

My surgeon reduced the height of my nose and put in a slope. My side profile with a slope doesn't suit my face. Will Radiesse injections help? I don't want to much height back but just a little, and have the slope straightened

Non Surgical Nose Shaping, Radiesse, Restylane injectible fillers, Botox

+1

Dear Ooh Ahh,

Using fillers to shape the nose is well described in the literature. Radiesse and Restylane both are very good for performing this procedure. It is done in the office with some local freezing to the area. The fillers may last 8 months to a couple of years.

This need to be done carefully so as not to create an irregularrity or disrupt the blood supply to the skin.

This procedure is 'off label' and is not approved by the FDA.

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Radiesse in the Nose

+1

Although care must be taken when injecting foreign material in the nose such as Radiesse, it has been my experience that the bridge of the nose can be elevated  slightly with Radiesse injections.  I do not use Radiesse in the tip of the nose however.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon