Eyebrow Incision for Removing Excess Radiesse?

It has been more than 2 weeks after I had Radiesse on my nose and the area is still very large. I don't believe the area is infected or swollen, but was over-injected with the product. I'm getting married in 2.5 months and I will do ANYTHING to get rid of this. I have an appointment to see a plastic surgeon in one week. It looks like the only answer is surgical removal. I did go back and see the original doctors who are trying to heat/massage the area(not helping). Is there a way to do an incision by my eyebrow to remove the bulk of the product?

Excess Radiesse

+1

Please try to be patient.  Prolonged swelling in this area is common with the off label use of Radiesse.  Depending on how much was injected, it may likely flatten to your satisfaction.  I would not be in a hurry to put an incision theres. 

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon