Do Radiesse Nodules Go Away on Their Own?

I had Radiesse injected 3.5 weeks ago in the cheek area and now I have a hard lump at the orbital bone. It is slightly raised, but it can be felt under the skin. If I push on it, I can move it around. Will Radiesse lumps disappear on their own? Would massge make them go away quicker?

Radiesse does not easily go away

+1

Unlike the HA products (Juvederm, Restylane), Radiesse does not easily go away.  Radiesse is a great product for deeper injection and in thicker tissues.  However, in thin tissues around the orbital region, a Radiesse nodule will likely up to a year to go away.  Good luck