Large Bump on Nose After Radiesse: What are my Options?

Had radiesse injected into bridge of nose over 2 weeks ago and it travelled down my nose and created a huge bump close to the middle of my nose!The bump takes up half of my nose and is very high. The doctor told me over the phone to apply strong pressure to the bump and now it hurts and is even larger!!! What is going on and what can I do about it??? I look deformed!!!

Radiesse and bumps

+2

It is possible what is on your nose is a hematoma, or small collection of blood, caused by trauma from injection. If that is the case it will slowly dissolve over the next few weeks to months. If it is indeed the Radiesse causing the lump, the good news is even if you do nothing it won't last forever. It should be gone eventually as the Radiesse Is naturally degraded by the body. In either case, I would return to your doctor and have the lump evaluated.

Radiesse to nose gave me a hump.

+2

You might consider going abck to the MD that placed the Radiesse in your nose to try and see if it can be massaged to feather out the effects. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Radiesse

+1

That is why there is no such thing as non surgical rhinoplasty.

Now you have a problem, if time does not disolve itthen only surgry will be effective.

Pushing hard on the radiesse lump will and may diperse it some then you will have other problems more difficult to remove.

Surgery may cause a DENT, depending also on how deep and how superficial the radiesse is