How Can Radiesse Be Metabolized Faster?

I have too much volume in my cheeks. Simply hate it.

Reversing radiesse

+2

Unfortunately the truth is you will have to wait it out.  There is no reversal agent for radiesse, and no clean way to speed its dissolution.  There are times when a steroid like Kenalog can be considered, but this requires careful consideration.  While it may decrease some of the collagen volume around radiesse, it might also modify other surrounding tissue like fat, creating unwanted depressions.  Then you would be just as bad off, look more irregular, and still have to wait out radiesse.  My suggestion would be to massage the area to stimilute local blood flow that might help filler metabolism and remain patient.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

You can help reduce the volume in your cheeks from Radiesse by massaging it.

+1

You can help reduce the volume in your cheeks from Radiesse by massaging it. Massage will cause it to go away faster.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Overcorrection with Radiesse

+1

There is no consistent effective treatment for over correction with Radiesse.  Liposuction, surgical correction and expression with incision has a risk of scarring. Corticosteroid injections don't dissolve the Radiesse.

Ronald Shelton, MD