How Long Would Radiesse and Juvederm Last?

As Radiesse & Juvederm Ultra Plus dissipate on your system, is the process immediate or gradual? Will I end up looking even older than I do now? I am hoping that the fillers would last a little less than a year. Does the amount of product you had injected determine how long it lasts?

Radiesse and Juvederm

+1

Radiesse and Juvederm will gradually dissipate. Radiesse usually last a year and Juvederm a little less around 9 months. When the product disappears completely, you will go back to how you look before the injection. A patient may perceive that he or she looks worse but that has to do more with the fact that we continue to age. Do facial lines get deeper when we go from 50 years old to 51 years old? Unfortunately, they do.

Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

Duration of Radiesse and Juvederm fillers

+1

Radiesse is said to last 1 year or longer while Juvederm is said to last 9 months or longer, both true statements in certain individuals when injected into certain locations. Hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm in the lips (a very mobile area) may last only about 4 months, while the filler may be more durable in less mobile areas such as the nasolabial folds. That being said, there is still individual variation. I like both fillers for certain indications but while Radiesse may last longer, the result is not correctable with an intervention as it would be with Juvederm or Restylane (Hyaluronidase injections to dissolve the product). Hope this helps.

San Diego Dermatologist