I Have Been Getting Radiesse Injections, Will I Need Less and Less over Time?

I have gotten6 radiesse injections over the past year and it I have been very happy with the results although it has been a great expense. Will I need less as time goes by?

Radiesse and Frequency

+1

I agree with the other opinions, 6 syringes of Radiesse seems a little excessive.  As far as it becoming more permanent and getting less syringes in the future that would be false.  If you are getting that much filler done you might want to look into fat transfer or more of a permanent solution to save you money and time in the future. Good Luck!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Decrease in Number and Quantity of Radiesse Injections with Time

+1

The frequency of Radiesse injections and the quantity of material injected each time will not decrease in the future. I do not understand why you have needed so many injections over the past year; it typically lasts 12-18 months. You should discuss this with your physician and perhaps get a second opinion. 

+1

No, Radiesse and Perlane will dissolve eventually and do not give any permanent correction.  Radiesse tends to last about a year and Perlane 9 months IMO.  Having Radiesse 6 times, in a year, is excessive.  You might consider using more Radiesse at a time or use Cheek Implants if you're having it for Cheek Augmentation.