Should Fix Slightly Uneven Cheeks Due to Radiesse?

I had Radiesse injections 5 weeks ago. The left cheek looks great (now) after severe bruising & swelling but the right cheek drops off at the cheek bone & is not quite as full as the left cheek. I don't want to add more Radiesse & have read that some doctors use Juvederm Ultra Plus or Restylane to float over the Radiesse to create a more blended/finished look? Is this a safe practice? Am I flirting with disaster by trying to fix the slight unevenness in the cheeks?

You can fix the asymmetry with the same or different filler

+1

It is not uncommon to use more than one filler in the same general area and is safe when performed by an experienced injector.

A hyaluronic acid filler such as Perlane, Restylane, Juvederm Ultra or Ultra Plus can be used to feather out your cheek contour. Typically there is less bruising with these as it doesn't require as large a needle as the thicker Radiesse.

So, if the asymmetry bothers you, then it's okay to go ahead and fix it with the same or a different filler.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Uneven cheeks after Radiesse

+1

Juvederm Ultra Plus or Perlane would be suitable for cheek injections to even out your cheek contours.  There is no contraindication to doing so after Radiesse injections.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist