Swelling on Sinus Area After Radiesse

I had Radiesse injections for nasolabial folds approximately 2 weeks ago. I still have swelling in the sinus area of the right side of my face. How long will this last?

Swelling after Radiesse

+1

Swelling should not last more than two weeks. Consult with the injecting physician to rule out any complications such as infection or hematoma.

"Dr.D"

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after Radiesse

+1

Swelling for 2 weeks or longer after Filler injections is not typical, especially if the swelling is only present on one side. I would not assume that this swelling is the usual effect of the procedure. Please consult with the physician who performed the injections for a face-to-face evaluation to ensure that an infection, hematoma or some other complication is not occurring.

Bryan K. Chen, MD
San Diego Dermatologist