Swelling on Sinus Area After Radiesse

I had Radiesse injections for nasolabial folds approximately 2 weeks ago. I still have swelling in the sinus area of the right side of my face. How long will this last?

Swelling after Radiesse

+1

Swelling should not last more than two weeks. Consult with the injecting physician to rule out any complications such as infection or hematoma.

"Dr.D"

Web reference: http://www.capefearaesthetics.com/details/radiesse-17/

Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after Radiesse

+1

Swelling for 2 weeks or longer after Filler injections is not typical, especially if the swelling is only present on one side. I would not assume that this swelling is the usual effect of the procedure. Please consult with the physician who performed the injections for a face-to-face evaluation to ensure that an infection, hematoma or some other complication is not occurring.

San Diego Dermatologist