Where Exactly is Radiesse Injected For Non-Surgical Nose Job?

Im thinking of getting a nonsurgical nose job with radiesse but im concerned. I will be getting it at the base of my nose to diminish a dorsal hump but i was wondering were exactly the radiesse would be injected. Is it over or under the muscle? Will this impair my muscle movement or inhibit it? Thanks.

Where exactly is Radiesse injected for a non surgical Rhinoplasty?

+1

Warning...there's no such thing as a non surgical Rhinoplasty.  Fillers, like Radiesse can be injected into the tissues, of the nose, to fill out dents and irregularities.  For instance, in your case of a dorsal hump...Radiesse would need to be injected into the nasal bridge to raise the rest of the nose up to the level of the dorsal hump to make the bridge appear "humpless".  Logically however, the entire nose would have more, not less volume and be larger overalll not smaller. 

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty with radiesse

+1

There is no such thing as a non surgical rhinoplasty ! Occasionally minor defects maybe corrected by use of fillers, such as radiesse (not permanent) or silicone (permanent) in experienced hands. But they do not take the place of surgery. Use of these fillers will not interfere with any muscular function.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non surggical Rhinoplasty

+1

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty is a marketing tool, and for those who do not know how to do a rhinoplasty. Radiesse may correct small defects, but not without risks.There is very limited use for fillers in the nose.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.