Radiesse for Indentations on the Nasal Bridge?

What is the efficacy of Radiesse's use to fell out indentations of the nasal bridge? Will it move when I sneeze? Will it move when I blow my nose?

Radiesse and treatment of the nasal bridge

It is not impossible for fillers to shift, but it is very rare with Radiesse and the hyaluronic acids. There is a risk of a big scab forming on the nasal bridge or the area between the eyebrows if too thick a filler is used, or if too much volume is used. This can result in a scar.

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

317 East 34th St
New York, NY 10016

Nose remodeling with Radiesse

I love Radiesse for reshaping the nose. It helps to smooth the bridge profile (levels out the "ski slope"). Areas that are scarred down must be loosened before the area can be filled. This will soften the valley but don't expect perfection. The Radiesse won't move with sneezing or nose blowing which is great with flu season upon us.

Ann Lott, MD
Lincoln Dermatologist

7501 S. 27th St
Lincoln, NE 68512

Non-surgical Rhinoplasty

Both Radiesse and Juvederm are great tools for correcting minor indentations of the nose.  They last long, 1-2 years, are stable ( don't move after they've healed) and are minimally invasive.

Robert M. Jensen, MD
Medford Plastic Surgeon

1353 E. McAndrews Road
Medford, OR 97504

Radiesse for Nasal Bridge Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty

Injectable fillers, such as Radiesse, play a role in modern rhinoplasty. Small imperfections may be treated with quick office treatments under local anesthesia.

The fillers are best for minor indentations or depressions, usually on the bridge of the nose. Fillers should be avoided in the tip of the nose. Once placed, the filler should stay in place and not move. It should not move with normal nasal activity, such as sneezing or blowing your nose.

Only after a comprehensive evaluation, a plastic surgeon will be able to determine if non-surgical rhinoplasty is appropriate for you. Best of luck.

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

2300 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037

Radiesse for the nose

Radiesse is a good choice to fill in irregularities along the nose.  It will last about 1 year and it stays put where you put it.  You do not need to worry about movement during sneezing or nose blowing. 

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

254 Columbia Turnpike
Florham Park, NJ 07932