Radiesse in Hands?

I had 1/2 vial juvederm about 3 months ago in both nasolabial folds and have opportunity to participate in a Radiesse trial with Kaiser, is it harmful to add Radiesse on top of any remaining juvederm? What about using radiesse in backs of hands? Thanks.

Radiesse can be used in the hands very nicely

+1

Radiesse can be used in the hands very nicely and is often diluted with lidocaine.  This is a very popular procedure at our office and patients love the results.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Radiesse works well in midface and back of hands

+1

Radiesse works well to fill and rejuvenate the backs of the hands.  

It is not harmful to add Radiesse on top of the Juvederm or Restylane. If you have full correction of nasolabial fold creases with Juvederm, you would need to wait until the effect of the Juvederm resolves before filling with another filler. This could take between 8 to 12 months.

Anifat Balogun, MD

Radiesse for the hands

+1

Radiesse works well for filling the hands. I have added it to Juvederm and Restylane on the face, but I have not yet placed both in the hands together. I don't see that it would be a problem unless you developed a reaction, you couldn't be sure which product was creating a lump.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Radiesse treatment

+1

I usually like to have all or most of the filler gone before injecting a different filler, but I dont think that is any issue if not all is gone.

As far as radiesse in the back of the hands, that is a reasonable place to use radiesse.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD