Radiesse to Build Up Bridge of Nose?

is radiesse good to add bridge to the nose. mine's really flat as Kansas

Radiesse and Non Surgical Rhinoplasty

+1

I would start with Restylane or Juvederm to build up the bridge of your nose.  The skin on the top of the nose is very thin and if the Radiesse is injected too superficially into this skin it can cause damage.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse can be used on the bridge of the nose

+1

Radiesse can be used on the bridge of the nose. However, this is an off-label use of the product so be sure to see an experienced physician who has some good before and after photos of using Radiesse in this way.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Radiesse over Restylane for non-surgical nose job or rhinoplasty

+1

When it comes to achieving augmentation over the nasal dorsum, I do prefer the use of Radiesse over Restylane. However, it cannot be reversed and it may persist and interfere with surgery if desired at a later date.