Depressed Area After Radiesse

I had Radiesse injected on my forehead just to smooth out a crease and a little bit of a hollowness towards the middle. The area below the injection site became depressed and concave like a thunder shape and it feels squishy like oil under the skin. Why is this happening? Did the injection went too deep and hit a nerve/vein/muscle? I'm worried I might be disfigured.

Depression after Radiesse

If Radiesse is injected in mid dermis, sometimes it can expand the skin laterally and cause a relative depression that it is difficult to correct by additional injection in that area. The good news is that it gets better over time and massage could help.