By Using Radiesse for Nasal Folds Will I Get the Joker Look? What Causes the Joker Look?

I am considering fillers for nasal folds, What would be the best product to elimate the "Joker look" at the corners of the mouth?

The "Joker" look with fillers is avoidable

+1

Upturned mouth corners from a filler are avoidable. The Joker look is caused by overcorrecting the corners of the mouth and pushing the corners into an odd-looking upturned appearance.

An experienced physician will know how to inject any filler in an aesthetically pleasing way. If you have any concerns, you may want to use a hyaluronic acid (HA) filler, such as Juvéderm or Restylane. HA fillers are dissolvable. However, Radiesse is also an excellent filler. To ensure your best results, seek out an experienced physician who can discuss your goals, expectations for meeting those goals, and discuss the pros and cons of your choices.

San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon

Joker look and filler for folds

+1

First the Joker look sometimes happens with some facelifts but those are lines usually from the corner's of ones' mouth. The nasolabial folds run in a different direction.  I prefer Juvederm or Perlane for the folds.