Radiesse for my jaw line

I've heard that Radiesse is great for the jaw line ,but only seen before and after pictures people with saggy jowls. Can Radiesse be used to define a jawline ? I don't want a dramatic change ,but just want definition . l need something very affordable , less recovery time and be performed quickly then having to wait 1-2 months for an appointment. Also I know prices vary depending on the doctor ,but what is the average price range for Radiesse filler around the jawline .

Radiesse for jawline

+1
Radiesse is a great choice for sculpting the jawline. It is my go to for this indication.

There is more swelling/inflammation following treatment with Radiesse than with other fillers. It lasts about 18 months, compared to most of the hyaluronic acid fillers which last about 9-12 months.

Beverly Hills Dermatologist

Radiesse for the jaw line

+1
Radiesse is one of my favorite treatments for the jaw line. It can very nicely create definition and restore contour throughout the lower jaw line. It can also be used at the angle of the jaw to give a more attractive “squared off” look.
The video link above shows me injecting my wife with Radiesse into the lower cheeks, marionette lines, and jaw line!

Mitchell Schwartz, MD
South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse for my jaw line

+1
In properly selected patients, Radiesse works nicely for the jawline to create definition and a nice contour. Seek a highly experienced physician injector as this is not a beginner type injection. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse for my jaw line

+1
Yes!  Radiesse can be used to sculpt areas of the face.  I do use it for the jawline and the mandibular angle.  The recovery time is quick and it is an office treatment.

Radiesse for jaw augmentation

+1
Radiesse is a very effective non-surgical method that can be used to augment the chin, jaw line or even angle to get that square jaw look. It is made of calcium paste and quickly hardens to feel like bone. Duration is about 1 year. Usual amount is one to two of the 1.5cc syringes, I charge $750 for the first syringe.

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse for jawline

+1
Radiesse can be used in the jawline. You probably only see photos with saggy jowls because those would be more dramatic changes than someone with an already distinct jawline who just wants more definition there. Injection charges will vary, most often depending on the level of the person's expertise in doing the treatment, but all will be based on a per-syringe charge. I've seen prices as low as $550, well up to $1000. Don't shop for price - shop for experience! Especially with Radiesse, as there is no getting the product out other than time, should you not be happy with how it looks!

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD