Radiesse for High Cheek Bones? (photo)

My cheekbones are naturally high but I want them to look more like the cheeks in the pictures I posted.Would radisse be good to get results or should I try Juvederm ultra? I'm afraid to get permanent implants..

Radiesse does great for high cheek bones

+1

Radiesse is one of the most popular fillers for high cheek bones and lasts about 1 yr. Expect minimum of 2 syringes and possibly 4 @ $650/syringe. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse for cheeks

+1

A photo of yourself would be needed to answer your question.  In general, radiesse provides a longer lasting result than juvederm, but more information about you would be helpful.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon

Choose the right filler for cheek augmentation

+1

Facial volumizing is now all the rage.  You need to appreciate that use of most products for 'high cheekbones' is off label use of products and you should be made aware of that prior to having these deep injections made.  Recreating the inverted triangular shape of a more youthful face with cheek augmentation is really impressive.   Most of the fillers and collagen stimulators can be used, but my two favorites to place deep on the cheek bones in order to lift the skin and create more fullness are Radiesse and Perlane.  They both have higher viscosity and stay in place better than others and should give you longer lasting results.   Juvederm Ultra is a good product but is softer and more fluid making it a better choice for lips, soft lines and soft tissue around the tear troughs and lower lids.

Steven Swengel, MD
Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon