Laser Treatment for Discoloration After Radiesse?

It has been over 3 months since I had Radiesse. It felt like he injected it deep along the cheek bone under my eyes. Do light therapy or lasers help with the discoloration after this filler? Thank you again for responding.

Sometimes Lasers or IPL Can Help

+1

On occasion, especially for treatments around the eye bruising occurs following the injection. Because the capillaries are so visible through the thin skin in this area we have used our KTP 532 nm or the 1064 nm NdYag laser to help reduce the length of bruising or discoloration. This wavelength will heat area of discoloration and can sometimes help your body remove the pigmentation sooner than without the laser. Ask your physician about their experience.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.