Radiesse the Best Way to Decrease the Visibility of Acne Scars?

Compared to other acne scar treatments, how does Radiesse rank?

Radiesse for acne scars

+1

Radiesse can be used to fill in your scars. But this is considered a temporary fix and you might need multiple injections. I would consider a multilayered approach to your acne scarring. co2 laser resurfacing can help as well.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne scarring

+1

I don't typically recommend Radiesse for acne scarring.  While Radiesse is a great product for volume restoration, I prefer resurfacing techniques and/or excision for my patients.  Deep acne scarring is one of our most difficult problems in facial plastics and often doctors have their own preferences for treatment.  Good luck!

Kansas City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse is for more powerful refilling effects

+1

Radiesse is used more deeply and for a more robust filling effect than the superficial lifting needed for acne scars.  Acne scars are a more superficial, delicate problem, while the full facial volume loss is more profound.  Radiesse is really for the latter.

One could consider some Prevelle Silk for the acne scars.

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse for Acne Scars

+1

Although Radiesse can be beneficial for areas of relatively superficial scarring, it will be less effective than resurfacing modalities (and possibly scar excision) for ice pick scarring.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon