Radiesse Cpmplications 3 Days PO, What Should I Do? (photo)

I had radiesse 3 days ago. My swelling has gone down but I now have some blanching and some "fever" fever to it. Ive been doing warm compress and ibupropen. I woke up this morning and the inside of my mouth is completely raw on the side where the redness/ blanching and fever is. Any suggestiions? Oh I've also had a depomedrol shot and a kenalog shot.

Radiesse Complications

+1

This is not something that can reasonably be addressed via this forum.  You need to see your physician as soon as possible and, unless there is some improvement, you should at least consider a second opinion, possibly from a plastic surgeon.

Dr. E