How Long After Radiesse Injections do I Wait to Get Surgery on Nose and Chin?

I went through a Radiesse injection in the nose and chin, the results are good but I'd rather prefer a nose job and chin implant in the future, how long should I wait so it will be safe to perform the surgery?

Surgery after Radiesse

+2

It is optimal to wait a year or until the radiesse material is gone. However, the earliest is about 6 to 9 months.

How long after Radiesse before having surgery.

+2

Ideally you would want all of the product gone which would take about a year. However, if the nose appears the same as before treatment earlier it might be possible to undergo the surgery in as early as 6-8 months. It depends to some degree on how much was injected, how much correction was obtained and how quickly your body breaks down the product. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO