How Long After Radiesse Injections do I Wait to Get Surgery on Nose and Chin?

I went through a Radiesse injection in the nose and chin, the results are good but I'd rather prefer a nose job and chin implant in the future, how long should I wait so it will be safe to perform the surgery?

Surgery after Radiesse

+2

It is optimal to wait a year or until the radiesse material is gone. However, the earliest is about 6 to 9 months.

How long after Radiesse before having surgery.

+2

Ideally you would want all of the product gone which would take about a year. However, if the nose appears the same as before treatment earlier it might be possible to undergo the surgery in as early as 6-8 months. It depends to some degree on how much was injected, how much correction was obtained and how quickly your body breaks down the product. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Web reference: http://www.westonsurgery.com