Can I Have Radiesse After This Gore-tex Healed to Regain my Nose Tip? (photo)

I'm an Asian girl who had silicone implant last 2009 and had it removed this year 2012. I got used to longer bridge and defined nose tip as before but my doctor used gore-tex now which only enhances my bridge. I observed that my nose tip is somehow looses its skin & somehow hollow due to the 3-year silicone implant (it was stretched). I want my 'silicone-look' as before but i find it very dangerous. Can I have Radiesse after this gore-tex healed to regain my nose tip?

Rhinoplasty and nose injections

+1

Dear SadLady,

• If you have injections near the Gore-tex implant, it may get infected
  • If the gore-tex is on the bridge and you want injections at the tip (away from the implant), then it could be safe
  • It is something that you would have to discuss with your surgeon

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Filler after Gortex Implant

+1

Hi,

I would be very careful what you inject into your nose. The implant can get infected from the injection and then you'll have bigger problems. If you want more definition in your tip consider a revision rhinoplasty with custom carved silastic implants. See link below.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Non surgical rhinoplasty nose job after Silicone implant

+1

I am curious as to how long it has been since the operation to place the GoreTex implant. Injecting filler into the tip where your silicone was previously could be an option if you would like to avoid any further surgery. Just make certain to visit with board certified surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty. Best- Dr S

Travis L. Shaw, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon