Radiesse Left White Blotches

I had Radiesse added to top of cheek bone and now have visible white blotchs on the top of each cheek bone, why? What can help?

White blotches from Radiesse

+1

I have not seen white discoloration from Radiesse. Did some product can squeezed into the infrorobital skin underneath the eyelashes and above the cheekbone, where the skin is ultra thin and almost transparent in some people? this might make the product more visible.  Maybe you have a temporary circulation change in the skin causing pale splotches which may fade.

White blotches after Radiesse is unusual

+1

I have never seen white blotches after Radiesse injection, perhaps it was injected to close to the skin surface.  Was the injector an experienced injector who has done a lot of cheeks?  Was it done by someone in a med spa whom you didn't know what they trained in?  I would contact your injector and if you don't think they knew what they were doing, see someone in your community with a lot of experience who may be able to help you.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse

+1

Ask the person who injected you. They know where the Raiesse was injected and the cause of white blotches.It should not happen if injected properly