I Had Radiation on my Neck/face15 Years Ago- I Look Very Old... What Can I Do to Look my Age of 41? (photo)

When I was 23 I was diagnosed with oral cancer. 3 years later it came back& I received radiation to my neck& face. It was extremely aggressive but it saved my life. Flash forward 15 yrs later & although I am 41 I look over 60. The radiation damaged my skin terrible. I have tried Botox & fat injections but it didn't help. I also get horrible brown spots anytime I go out in the sun. I had a radical neck dissection &the area around the scar looks horrible. Can anyone give me information?thanks

The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Facelift & The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Necklift Work Well For Restoring Volume & Contour

+1

First let me say that I am delighted for you that the treatments were successful. At the same time, I am truly sorry for the difficulties you have had in the past.

Of course, a photo cannot substitute for an up front and personal examination, so my remarks must be kept very general. The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Facelift, the details of which you can find elsewhere in RealSelf, could be helpful for restoring the volume and appropriate contour of the lower portion of the face. Likewise, the prematurely aged neck may be benefited by The Nonsurgical 3D Vectoring Necklift whose details likewise may be accessed elsewhere in the RealSelf archives. 

Both procedure involve the use of volumizing agents injected in the directions necessary to reverse the three dimensional vectors of aging. Neither technique involves any cutting or placement of sutures or threads, which might be ill-advised in radiation damaged skin that heals poorly and lacks elasticity. The use of lasers on radiation-damaged skin would also be ill-advised in my opinion. 

If there are any particularly strictured or tight areas, or for the surface discolorations, these might be treated and softened or lightened with medical microneedling using either the Dermaroller or Dermapen devices.

Of course, consultation with a board certified aesthetic physician with experience in these techniques is strongly urged. 

Web reference: http://YoungerLookingWithoutSurgery.com