Radiage for Subtle Lifted Look?

I am considering Radiage for the whole face and neck to acheive a subtle overall lifted look. What are the true results of Radiage?

Radiage, Pelleve Radiofrequency Skin Tightening Devices

+2

Hi Mylittlesecret,

Radiage was what the radiofrequency skin tightening procedure with Ellman International's device was called. Ellman has now recently received FDA approval for radiofrequency skin tightening called Pelleve`.

I recently saw the technology demonstrated and it appears very promising. To achieve optimal results it will take a series of 3 treatments.

I do think that when performed properly you can achieve a subtle overall lifted look.

Be well.

Dr. P

Radiofrequency for Skin tightening

+1

I have used and seen different radiofrequency devices (monopolar and bipolar) and have yet to see any significant or long term results to justify the costs.  There are subtle improvements, but is that enough?  I will continue to evaluate these devices as in theory they offer promise.

Theodore Katz, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Pelleve

+1

I agree with my friend Dr Persky as I was at the same demonstration of this Radiofrequency Device , but I am a little more cautious and would like to assess the results of some controlled studies before passing judgement on the long term effect of this type of treatment. Ellman is an excellent company and they believe strongly in their technology but again more study is needed in my opinion to assess long term results.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon