Raccoutane and Liposuction?

It's been 10 days since I'm taking roaccutane and I'm having a liposuction in 6 days. I read it might not be a good idea to do surgery while on roaccutane, but if I stop taking it today and since it's been only 10 days that I'm taking it, would it be out of my body and not to affect as much (or not to affect at all) as someone who has been taking it for months or years? Thank you,

Accutane and Liposuction

+1

Years ago there was a concern about excessive scarring while taking or soon after taking accutane (isotretinoin).

Studies have now been done showing that there was no excessive scarring but purely for legal reasons you might still see a warning.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon