How Much Would You Quote my Tummy Tuck, San Fran Bay Area Doctors?

I posted a previous picture but the caption did not show up. I gained 80 pounds during my pregnancy and gave birth to a 10 pound baby!! I carried my baby all the way forward so i looked like i was pregnant with triplets. i lost all of the weight and workout 4 times a week.the fat on my stomach and sides wont go away and loose wrinkles really bother me. This is the picture of my stomach when i contract my muscles. If you look at my profile i have another picture with my muscles un-contracted.

Cost of a tummy tuck

+2

You look like you would be a great candidate for a tummy tuck with a waist enhancement. See the video attached for a patient of mine that had a "mommy makeover" which includes a tummy tuck. The cost for the tummy tuck alone would be approximately $10,000. That includes the surgery center and anesthesia.

Cost of a tummy tuck/liposuction

+1

Hi,

I am not in California but in the Albany, New York area, your procedure would be in the $10,000-$12,000 range and this would include appropriate liposuction to add to the result of your tummy tuck.

Your case is not a difficult one and you should expect a really nice outcome as most all of your stretch marks will be gone althogh some of the uppermost stretch marks will end up above the very low placed tummy tuck incision.  Muscle tightening and whammo....nice candidate (if not a smoker and no significant medical issues)

Steven M. Lynch, M.D.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck quote

+1

The fees will range widely in San Francisco, as in most cities. You are looking at between $7000 to $12000 + Anesthesia and Related Fees.

Tummy Tuck Costs?

+1

You will find that the cost of surgery will vary  significantly even in the same town. Although important, ultimately the cost of surgery should be  of less concern than the quality and safety of the procedure performed. In other words, do your due diligence carefully. Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgeons and/or  and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons for appropriate training and credentials.  Then, make sure you see lots of examples of the surgeons work in pictures ( better yet meet with patients who have had similar procedures).
If the surgeons you choose are out of your “price range”,  wait on having the surgery until you can afford them.  Elective plastic surgery is not an “item” you should bargain shop for. You will find that revisionary surgery can be more much more expensive.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_tummytuck.htm

Tummy tuck costs

+1

I do not know the fees for tummy tucks in San Francisco. In NYC they may run $7000-$15000.  Good luck.

Tummy tuck in San Fran

+1

Fees for this type of procedure need to be evaluated in terms of time taken, facility location, anesthetic technique, overnight stay (if applicable) bu will run from 8-14, 000 USD.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/body-surgery-chicago/tummy-tuck/

Tummy tuck

+1

You look like a good candidate for a tummy tuck.  The typical cost of an abdominoplasty is somewhere between $8500 and $10,000.  Call for a consultation.

Stretched out skin is fixed with a tummy tuck

+1

You picture shows some of the typical changes of the abdominal wall after pregnancy.  You are doing all you can to get into shape, but the stretched out skin does not improve with working out or weight loss.  The side view is not shown on your posting, but I would not be surprised if you looked bulgy from that view also.  I am happy to provide ball park quotes over the phone if you choose to call the office, but the cost of tummy tuck surgery with me is in the range quoted on the Realself tummy tuck page.  Feel free to phone for more information

Web reference: http://www.artfulsurgery.com/procedures/body/tummy/index.php

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.