How can I get a quote for TT and BBL?

Here are links to the average cost as reported by RealSelf users for a tummy tuck and BBL.

BBL Quote

+1

In order to get a quote you would have to be examined by a surgeon. To be sure that you have your procedure done safely I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the brazilian butt lift surgery.

Quote for BBL and tummy tuck

+1

To get a quote for a brazilian butt lift and tummy tuck, you need to see a surgeon in person. If you want your buttock augmented, you can have fat harvested from your abdomen and then have a tummy tuck in the future. Best to be seen in person.

How can I get a quote for TT and BBL?

+1

Patients typically email me with pictures and discuss their goals, and I can evaluate them and give them an estimate. I make myself available to patients before surgery and, more important, AFTER surgery by email. You may email through RealSelf or by my website listed below.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.