Since It is Quite New Treatment, It is Safe and Can Be Used for Face? Is It Better Than Ulthera? Or It is Too Early to Say?

Is Venus Freeze safe for the face

+1

I have had a Venus Freeze machine in my office (and actually now have 2) and have had them for about 18 months. My patients have been thrilled with the results, and we use it on the face/neck and various body parts. It is comfortable (100%!) and feels good. Personally, I have had the treatments done regularly and after 3 treatments I had patients asking me if I'd had a neck lift or some kind of surgical procedure done - nope! Just Venus! I don't have an Ulthera machine, and I know many people do like it, but for me, a treatment that actually feels great and works well (Venus has a 100% rate on RealSelf!) is worth it. I love it.

Ulthera seems to have much better results, but time will tell.

+1

While Venus Freeze has good pictures, they may be due to lighting changes and different perspectives.  Having used the Ulthera machine for over a year now, I can say with confidence that it clearly has superior results to anything I have ever used before, especially for the neck and forehead.  

I haven't ever seen results like it can get and 90% of our patients are delighted.  While not everyone is a candidate for any procedure, the amount of positives with Ulthera seem pretty amazing!

Joel Schlessinger, MD
Omaha Dermatologist