What is this bump inside my nostril? (photos)

I had a tip rhinoplasty about 10 months ago. I had some residual scar tissue in my left nostril which makes it look a bit asymmetrical still, but nothing like this bump that formed about 2 days ago suddenly on my septum. It doesn't hurt when left alone, but feels a little tender to the touch. It is right above my incision scar. It's not hard, but feels firmer than something like a blister. What should I do?

Bump inside nose

+1
It could be many different things and is best evaluated in person. Based upon symptoms, in-office evaluation,  and history the diagnosis should be made.

Bump inside nostril

+1
Please tell me that you have already called your surgeon.  Don't take medical advice from strangers on the internet. 

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1
This could be a small cyst, localized infection or displaced piece of cartilage. You should discuss it with your surgeon as soon as you can.

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Possible infection.

+1
From the photo it looks like a small abscess has developed.  There may be a suture that may have become infected.  Follow up with your surgeon as soon as possible.  In the meantime, you can have your surgeon call in some oral antibiotics and start warm compresses to the area.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon