Quickest and Most Effective Acne Treatment?

I want to get rid of my acne.

A quick fix for acne

+1

Sorry, the reality here is that there is no quick fix for acne. Although when properly treated by a dermatologist, maximizing medical treatment that might include oral antibioitcs , topical retinoids combined with topical antibiotics, the scientific literature suggests improvement begins as early as 4-6 weeks. However, I tell my patients at least 3 months before treatment results are noticeable.

And, no one cures or fixes acne. We can treat it, control it and improve it but we cannot cure it. Accutane, however, seems to be the best medicine, when used appropriately , to provide most significant results and longest lasting.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon