Am I Qualified for Quick Lift?

I am 63 years old. I had Facelift 1996 at 50. I have false teeth and 2 stents in my heart. Do I qualify for a Quick lift?

Candidate for Quicklift, LiteLift™, Facelift

+2

Candidate for Quicklift, LiteLift™, Facelift -

Your age is perfect for a second lift.

You will need a medical clearance and consider local or iv anesthesia.

Controlled Heart Disease Patients Usually Cleared for Mini Lifts

+2

Quick Lifts, Lite Lifts, Life Style lifts, MAC lifts and others can be performed with oral sedation and local anesthesia so that your history of heart stents is OK as long as you have approval from your cardiologist. Many of these procedures are an excellent way to "freshen up" your prior facelift results.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Quicklifts are possible in patients with stents

+1

Your stents themselves do not preclude a Quicklift or other mini-facelift. As long as you have normal exercise tolerance, and can safely be off of all anticoagulants (including aspirin) for 2 weeks before and after surgery, you should be a safe candidate for surgery. 

If I were the performing surgeon, I would require a preop clearance from your cardiologist regarding the issues above.

Mike Nayak

Laxmeesh Mike Nayak, MD
Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Mini Facelift

+1

The Weekend Mini Facelift / Quicklift or any other mini lift is performed under local anesthesia. It is therefore quite safe in patients with a cardiac history.

Also, you mentioned that you have had a prior facelift. These Mini Facelift procedures are also an excellent option for a second facelift.

The picture you have submitted is blurry, so it is difficult to ascertain if the areas you are concerned with on your face will be adequately addressed by a mini facelift. The only way to accurately assess this is with an in-person consultation.

Finally, make sure you research your surgeon, as many are in the arena of performing minimally invasive facelifts with subpar results.

Sreekant Cherukuri, MD
Munster Facial Plastic Surgeon