I Have Been Using Minoxidil 5% and Finasteride from Last 27 Days But Still, I Am Facing Hair Loss Problem ?

Whenever i comb or oil my hair, i see hair in my hands, on my shirt. what should i do know ? how to prevent hair loss and does oiling hair proves effective in alopecia ?

Oiling hair

+1

There are dozens and dozens of reasons to lose hair. Minoxidil and Finasteride are prescribed for genetic hair loss. These drugs don't help many other hair conditions so it is important that you are certain that you have genetic hair loss. In order to confirm your diagnosis you may want to visit a hair loss specialist or dermatologist. 

The other important point to be aware of is that it takes up to 9 months to 1 year before you see the effects of these drugs. They don't help everyone but if you are one of the people the drugs do help you need to wait about one year. 

Oiling does not help the process of genetic hair loss. 

Toronto Dermatologist