Questions to Ask My BBL Doctor?

I am clueless of what questions to ask my bbl Doctor! I dont wanna sound to parnoid or like have doubts about his work! Any suggestions?

Questions to Ask with Brazilian Butt LIft

+2

First of all, do your research and make sure you are consulting with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Also ensure that the procedure will be performed in a accredited operating facility with board certified anesthesiologists.  Once those basic questions are out of the way, then you should concentrate on questions about your procedure.  Discuss with your plastic surgeon if you are a good candidate for the procedure, discuss your goals and whether they feel that you are being realistic.  Discuss their technique for the procedure and disucss what they expect your recovery to be like.  Without knowing more about you, it is difficult to give you more specific advice.

Good Luck.