Would Like To Get A TT/Lipo and Transfer the Fat From Lipo to Butt and Breasts. Is This Possible?

I have had 2 c-sections, a hysterectomy fully cut 44 staples, and 13 laperscopy surgeries. I am 43 yrs old and weigh 130 lbs. I am 5'5.. I want to get a tummy tuck, and liposuction and use the fat to put n my butt, also boobs if I can. Am I a candidate for that? Exercise has not helped my stomach at all, I have always had a "flat ass". All my life. My boobs are a HAPPY SIZE ,just are not facing up. Family history we reject foreign products. What would you recommend?

Multiple procedures TT/Lipo/BBL/Fat injection breasts

+1

Wow, thanks for your question.  You pose many questions within your request that need further elucidation.

Original Goal:  TT/lipo/ fat injections to butt and breasts

Reason:  Exercise not helping stomach, flat backside, breasts happy size, not facing up

5' 5" 130 lbs.

From your information, I don't think the array of procedures that you want will solve your issues.  Fat grafting of the buttocks is a very labor intensive process and requires a large volume of useful fat generally harvested from the flanks, lateral and medial thighs, knees, midback, and abdomen.  The reason we go to all of these places is that in order to make the butt look rounder and fuller, we make everything around it smaller.  From this volume that is removed, we then inject fat into your bottom to make it rounder and fuller.  With your height and weight, you will be pushing it to come up with enough volume for both breast and butt.

Breast fat grafting is a different animal in that less fat is placed per session than in a gluteal augmentation and often requires multiple sessions.  If your breast are a good volume, but just in a bad position, I would suggest MASTOPEXY.

Now we are back to the belly, abdominoplasty could be performed in conjunction with the gluteal augment with the caveat that you are going to have to suction the fat out of the lower abdomen prior to resection.

All three of these procedures would be difficult to perform in one setting in a six hour period due to multiple position changes and sheer fatigue.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Fat to butt and breasts

+1

I'm sure some doctor somewhere would do it. You would be rolled from front to back and back again, That aside being rolled onto a fresh surgery site is the time involved to do this surgery.The tummy and lipo will take 3 to 4 hours. Filling the breast with fat is intense and time cosuming taking me on a good day 3+ hours then the butt. For me its too much at one session.